KABIR --Administrator-- SCREWED BY ARJUN PUNJ
♥̉—•ηιмвυzz¢ℓυв•—♥̉
♥️♥️ wéℓcømè♥️♥️

←.•●ζιƒε ίş вєαΰŧเŦυ॒ℓ●•.→

♥️♥️ υℓтιмαтє ηιмвυzzιηg ♥️♥️

Created By ARJUN PUNJ

KABIR --Administrator-- SCREWED BY ARJUN PUNJ
♥̉—•ηιмвυzz¢ℓυв•—♥̉
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥̉—•ηιмвυzz¢ℓυв•—♥̉

αℓℓ αвσυт ηιмвυzz,нα¢кιηg тяι¢кѕ,ѕσ¢ιαℓ ηєтωσякιηg,ѕσƒтωαяє,мσвιℓє αρρℓι¢αтιση,ѕσηgѕ,νι∂єσѕ,ιηтєяηєт тяι¢кѕ & ℓσтѕ σƒ єηтєятαιηмєηт

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Fullbot[Room fuler.auto mem.auto ban...]
Introducing Nimbuzz EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:31 pm by +shelang

»  Tricks for Remove Admin & owner id
Introducing Nimbuzz EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 2:34 am by *~d!str()y3r~b()()$~*

Introducing Nimbuzz EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 2:34 am by *~d!str()y3r~b()()$~*

Introducing Nimbuzz EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 2:31 am by *~d!str()y3r~b()()$~*

» c0bra kIller DC and c0bra ID FREEZER V3 by)()abdo_vip47)()(
Introducing Nimbuzz EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:41 am by ams

» ▓▓▓Tornado Symbol ID Tester Tool+Huge password lists▓▓▓
Introducing Nimbuzz EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:13 am by ams

» yuzhen DC T4RGET
Introducing Nimbuzz EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:03 pm by *jin*

» yuzhen n3t 4t4ck3r fuck id
Introducing Nimbuzz EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:56 pm by *jin*

» yuzhen ou2flood.rar
Introducing Nimbuzz EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:50 pm by *jin*

Top posters
arjun_punj
Introducing Nimbuzz I_vote_lcapIntroducing Nimbuzz I_voting_barIntroducing Nimbuzz I_vote_rcap 
*jin*
Introducing Nimbuzz I_vote_lcapIntroducing Nimbuzz I_voting_barIntroducing Nimbuzz I_vote_rcap 
ams
booter
neo_tension
fak3
~~~_vampire_~~~
ghost_net
imdreamboy
sag33r
-:Shorten URL:-
Get Nimbuzz Avatar

GET AVATAR OF ANY NIMBUZZ ID

◄☺ Nimbuzz¢ℓub☺►

◄☺ηιмвυzz¢ℓυв☺► | KABIR | --Administrator-- | |

Introducing Nimbuzz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
arjun_punj
→♣↨•α∂мιη•↨♣←
→♣↨•α∂мιη•↨♣←
arjun_punj

Introducing Nimbuzz Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Nimbuzz   Introducing Nimbuzz EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 6:13 am

About Nimbuzz:

Nimbuzz is a new-generation mobile service, designed for the online age, making you more mobile.

The multi award-winning Nimbuzz application enables people to enjoy free & low cost mobile calls, free instant messaging, social networking and other rich communication features, using the internet capabilities of the their mobile device.

At the heart of Nimbuzz is the live Contact list – an always-on, hyper-connected, dynamic address book, enhanced with “real-time-presence” showing at a glance who’s online, offline, busy or away, their status messages, avatar pictures and social community activity. From here, users launch free and cheap calls between each other, IM chat sessions, picture sending, chat-room sessions, location based services and various other communication & interactive features.

Nimbuzz users enjoy the freedom of communicating with friends between any internet enabled device, from mobile to mobile, mobile to PC/Mac and vice versa, harnessing the power of the Internet (Wi-Fi, 3G, 2G, GPRS)

With its mobile, Web, Wap and desktop clients, Nimbuzz is available on thousands of the worlds’ most popular devices across all major platforms – Symbian, iPhone, iPod touch, Windows Mobile, Android, BlackBerry, J2ME, as well as Windows and Mac desktop computers.

Introducing Nimbuzz Nimbuzz-facbook-and-myspace-chat

Social networks & communities supported by Nimbuzz include Skype®, Facebook®, Windows Live Messenger (MSN®), GoogleTalkTM, Twitter, Yahoo!TM, AIM®, MySpace, ICQ®, GaduGadu, Hyves, StudiVZ, Giovani and others.

Nimbuzz has positioned itself to become the largest global communications platform for seamless IP-based communication among mobile devices and social media platforms. Founded in 2006, Nimbuzz officially launched in May 2008.

Nimbuzz is headquartered in the Netherlands, with offices in Argentina and Brazil. The company received VC and strategic funding by Mangrove Capital Partners (Skype), Naspers/MIH (Tencent, Mail.ru, Gadu-Gadu, Mweb, Sanook, Tradus) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Kyte, StudiVZ).
Where does the name Nimbuzz come from?

Nimbuzz means "halo" – or “a shining cloud sometimes surrounding a deity when on earth.” It fits our vision of "mobile freedom" very well. Although we are a business and need to be a business in order to survive. We also believe in freedom, expression and the hope that our technology can somehow make the world a smaller, closer, better place by fostering international community, cultural awareness and understanding. That may sound hokey, but we hope to live up to it through our actions, not our words.

© 2006-2010 Nimbuzz B.V. All rights reserved.

Nimbuzz and the Nimbuzz logo are trademarks of Nimbuzz B.V.
Other trademarks are the trademarks of their respective owners.

This product uses the API's of the different communities like Skype, Windows Live Messenger and Yahoo IM but is not endorsed nor certified by Skype, Microsoft or Yahoo.
Introducing Nimbuzz 4190342538_528ec287de_o
Back to top Go down
http://www.nimbuzzclub.tk
imdreamboy
«мємвєя»
«мємвєя»

Introducing Nimbuzz Empty
PostSubject: nice   Introducing Nimbuzz EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:05 am

nice info
Back to top Go down

Introducing Nimbuzz
Page 1 of 1